About The Role
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will initiate, lead, drive and support the delivery of the sales and marketing of all Aoyuan International Australia’s Real Estate development projects. This role will continue to strengthen the brand within the market and gain measurable and substantial growth to the overall sales and financial targets the division and projects.
You will be the external market figurehead within its sales and marketing and will actively promote the Aoyuan International Australia brand to increase the existing market share and product diversity. As well as taking a leadership role in ensuring the success of project teams by actively contributing to a positive teamwork environment and by communicating openly at all times.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
- Lead the sales & marketing team through different phases of development and work with other parts of the company to achieve all requirements of the Development Delivery Team from beginning to end.
- Exercise sound business judgement, identify, investigate, and analyse sales leads, including campaign ideas or sales conversion solutions.
- Develop project sales and marketing framework, plan, direct, coordinate, and lead activities to ensure that goals, objectives, and all elements of project sales are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and parameters.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
As the successful candidate you will need to possess the following:
- Minimum 7 years’ professional experience within the property industry. With a proven track-record of relevant achievements.
- Analytical and structured approach to understanding the requirements for urban development.
- Proven ability to think and act strategically – outside-the-box; and to approach business-as-usual differently driving tangible residential and commercial results.
- Strong proven ability to manage, influence and lead a team.
- Experience working within the residential and commercial markets an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce / Propertybase will be highly regarded.
- Strong computer skills, including building and delivering presentations
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral communication skills, to bring out the best across internal teams, agencies, and business partners.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge in relevant Australian laws, legislation, regulations concerning real estate development.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fantastic team environment and heart of Sydney CBD office location
- Diversified and long term project pipeline exposure
- Great opportunity to excel further in the corporate world
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ROLE